Set your strategic direction with a ruthless focus on results
No one can predict the future, but a good strategy increases your likelihood for success
Let’s face it. Most organizations struggle with strategy. They have trouble creating, communicating, executing and measuring it; and then leaders are deflated when the strategic plan collects dust on the boardroom shelf.
What’s going on? We’ve found that common practice is getting in the way of successful strategy:
- Confusing strategic direction with strategy execution by loading strategy with actions
- Using corporate jargon, fuzzy language, and vague ideals to document your strategy
- Selecting a strategy framework because it is currently trendy
- Skipping the important steps that build buy-in and deepen strategic thinking
At Adura, we bring a rare perspective to our facilitation that improves your strategy.
Not only do we specialize in strategy formulation, we also bring a deep expertise in execution and performance measurement. Our depth and knowledge of frameworks will meet your specific challenges, whether you’re with a for-profit, not for profit, or government agency.
The Adura Perspective
The value we deliver during strategy development is being clear and focused on the endgame – a strategy that empowers your leaders to focus on what matters most and your teams to own their part in execution. Here are the four promises that drive our approach:
Here’s how we get started
Whether your current strategy needs a sharper focus or you’re starting from square one, we help shine a light through the complexity by using our 4-step approach to establish our scope of work and the process to reach our endgame.
We work together to identify your strategy strengths and diagnose what has been causing your struggles in the past so we can improve the process this time around.
We bring our deep knowledge of strategy and frameworks to customize an approach for your organization that aligns to your timeline and budgets. We call this The Plan For The Plan.
We design and facilitate strategic conversations, matching the right tools to help us reach great outcomes while working with your leaders’ strengths every step of the way.
We help build capabilities in your organization to document, communicate, execute and measure your ruthlessly focused strategy so departments and teams can achieve the results that matter most.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
Our mighty tool box
We match the right tools to the strategy conversations your leadership needs to have.
Tools for strategy development
- Environmental Scanning Design and Integration
- Results-Focused Strategy
- Mandate-driven Strategy
- Playing to Win Strategy
- Balanced ScoreCard Strategy Management
- Business Model Canvas (Strategyzer)
- Value Propositions that Drive Strategy
- Growth Strategy Formulation
- Corporate Values Development (behavior-based)
Some of the industries Adura Strategy has worked in:
- Media and Communications
- Tourism Marketing Organizations
- Lottery and Gaming
- Regulators (Health to Oil & Gas)
- Housing Sector
- Post-Secondary Institutions
- Economic Development
- Transportation and Airports
- Public Safety
- Forestry, Resources and Equipment
- Food Service and Care Homes
- Foundations and Charities