Strategist, Facilitator, Educator, KPI Expert, Hiker, Parent
Louise’s end game is to help her clients become better strategic thinkers, choose learning over judgement, and embrace KPIs as a friendly tool that drive the strategy achievement process.
Simply clear strategic direction driven by end-in-mind thinking is what clients get after working with Louise. As founder of Adura Strategy Inc with C-suite experience, Louise provides a rare perspective to her facilitation skills that lifts strategy beyond a glossy document. Not only does she specialize in strategy formulation, she also brings a deep expertise in execution and performance measurement.
Louise’s passion for learning fuels her understanding of a broad range of strategy frameworks from Playing to Win and Business Model Canvas to Balanced Scorecard and Stacey Barr’s Evidence Based Leadership and PuMP KPI approach. Louise has many tools in her tool box, giving her the flexibility to hyper-customize her approach to meet clients’ needs in for-profit and not-for-profit industries, from tourism, real estate development, media, education, public safety, biotech, and across diverse government agencies and departments.
When she isn’t facilitating and training teams and leaders across North America, Louise swaps her heels for hiking boots and retreats into the wilderness where the peaks, rivers, forest and trees expand her mind beyond the day-to-day to imagine what is possible.
- North America’s Licensed PuMP® Performance Measurement Blueprint Consultant, and official partner to Stacey Barr Ltd.
- 20 years of business and marketing experience, including as a senior executive on the leadership team of Western Canada’s two largest daily newspapers
- Women Presidents’ Organization Vancouver Chapters’ Chair, facilitating business peer learning with a focus on growth (member revenues from $2 million – $50 million)
- Certified in the Balanced Scorecard Performance Management System, facilitating Balanced Scorecard Bootcamp and Advanced Balanced Scorecard workshops, 2011 – 2015
- Certified in EQ (Emotional Intelligence) in Action
- University of British Columbia undergraduate degree; studied post-grad at the University of Oslo, Norway and George Washington University in Washington, DC; Harvard Manage Mentor, and completed executive education at UBC’s Sauder School of Business.
Louise also instructs the following courses:
• PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint workshop, Stacey Barr Ltd., 2013 – present
• Evidence-Based Leadership workshop, Stacey Barr Ltd., 2013 – present