PuMP® Blueprint Workshops
The PuMP® Performance Measurement Blueprint workshop can help you overcome the struggles that are standing in your way.
WHAT IS THE PuMP® PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT BLUEPRINT?
PuMP® is an 8-step system that focuses on the true purpose of performance measurement:
“The true purpose of performance measurement—indeed its real power—is that it helps us achieve more of our goals, sooner, and with less effort and money than would be possible without it. It does this by snapping our attention onto the things that matter most to our organization’s success, telling us in no uncertain terms how well we are (or aren’t) achieving those things, and motivating us to find better ways to achieve them.”
Stacey Barr, Founder PuMP® Blueprint
This workshop focuses on the 8 common habits that cause our performance measurement struggles and offers better practice for you to adopt.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE WORKSHOP?
You will walk away with “can-do”, not just “know-how” that you can take back to your workplace and start improving your measurement process right away.
The emphasis of the workshop learning is on practical techniques, clear templates, and real-life case studies that help you adopt the new habits needed to overcome your current struggles.
This workshop gives you the practical advice and tools to:
- Make your strategy measurable and easier to communicate and cascade
- Select and design performance measures that are far more meaningful than those produced through brainstorming or benchmarking
- Get buy-in from staff and stakeholders to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement
- Bring your measures to life in a consistent way, using the right data and with the right ownership
- Design insightful and actionable reports and score boards that focus discussion on improvement
- Clearly see the real signals from your measures about whether performance is improving or not
- Convincingly hit your performance targets, and make measurement about transformation, not about blame or covering your butt
Launching Public PuMP® 3-day Workshop
Inspired by participant feedback, PuMP® creator Stacey Barr shifted the workshop from a 2-day to a 3-day format. The first two-days are still focused on learning PuMP®’s 8-steps and practicing the new techniques with case study examples. But now you have a third day to practice PuMP® with your organization’s material. You have time to translate real-life goals into results and design measures as Louise guides and mentors you.
Download the 3-day brochure