Vancouver Workshop Dates: Tuesday, October 3rd and Wednesday October 4th, 2017 (8:30 AM – 4:30 Pm each day)
Wosk Centre for Dialogue, 580 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, B.C.
Great measures focus people on the results that matter most. But must organizations don’t have great measures. They don’t have great measures because they are held back by the struggles people often have with performance measurement and KPIs:
- Struggling to measure a strategy that seems immeasurable with words like efficient, effective, sustainable, quality, reliable and productive
- Struggling to find good measures that meaningfully track progress on results, not activity
- Struggling to get people engaged in measurement, so they buy-in and have ownership in improving performance.
You cannot get great measures by doing the same things you have always done.
To get great measures, you need to stop doing the things that are not working and use a new approach designed to address and overcome these struggles.
That approach is PuMP®, created by Australia’s Stacey Barr
PuMP® is a rigorous and practical methodology that details how to:
- Clearly communicate goals to your team so they truly understand what they are contributing to
- Generate lots of buy-in and excitement in your team for measuring and improving performance
- Create useful and meaningful measures of performance that people use and value
- Make lasting improvements in performance rather than putting Band-Aids on symptoms
- Get tight alignment of measures to strategy, and not waste effort on irrelevant measures
- Measure those intangible goals that are too important to track with trivial counts or milestones
- Streamline your measurement and reporting process to reduce cost and effort and cycle time
The PuMP® Blueprint Workshop will give you practical know-how in measuring performance, without the struggle!
At the workshop, you will:
- Discover the how-to tools and techniques that will put a stop to the struggles you are having now
- Practice the tools and techniques so you go back to work knowing how to implement what you learned
- Connect with other organizations to form a community of practice
“Louise, your PuMP® Blueprint Workshop was certainly one of the most “ready to use” and useful tool sets I have ever been given via training.”
“I have attended many training sessions, but your PuMP® Workshop was one of the very best ones. Thank you for a very valuable couple of days.”
Association Board Chair
Want more information? Download the full brochure.
Two or more of you coming from the same organization? Register together and receive an additional 5% off by entering the code “group” into the coupon code field during Check-out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Workshop fees and discounts:
Following are the fees for the PuMP® Performance Measure Blueprint Workshops. All amounts are in CAD please add applicable taxes of the province where the workshop is delivered)
Full Fee: $2200 plus applicable taxes
Early birds save 10%: $1980 plus applicable taxes
Group bookings* save an additional 5% (use coupon code “group”)
*A group booking applies when 2 or more people from the same organization book at the same time.
A condition of registering for this event is your agreement to the terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions
* Please note that dates and locations are subject to change while venues are being confirmed.