Dates: Monday, November 30, 2020 – Friday, December 4, 2020 (Welcome and orientation session on Wednesday, November 25, 2020, for 90 minutes)
We meet every business day for 5 hours, 9am – 2 pm PT, November 30 – December 4.
Detailed schedule is available in the downloadable brochure below.
Location: Delivered online to wherever you are in the Americas
Workshop Fee Early Bird pricing $2760.00 CAD plus 5% GST. Registration must be complete by November 16, 2020 at 2pm Pacific Time to take advantage of early-bird pricing. After the regular price is $3450.00 CAD plus 5% GST.
Group Rate Available: Recieve a $200 CAD discount per person when 2 or more participants from the same organization, registering for the same workshop, and paying at the same time.
Use the Promo Code at checkout: GroupOnline
Full workshop schedule available in this downloadable brochure below.
Download Online Interactive Brochure
Overview: Great measures focus people on the results that matter most. But most organizations don’t have great measures. They don’t have great measures because they are held back by the struggles people often have with performance measurement and KPIs:
- Struggling to measure a strategy that seems immeasurable with words like efficient, effective, sustainable, quality, reliable and productive.
- Struggling to find good measures that meaningfully track progress on results, not the activity.
- Struggling to get people engaged in measurement, so they buy-in and have ownership in improving performance.
You cannot get great measures by doing the same things you have always done. To get great measures, you need to stop doing the things that are not working and use a new approach designed to address and overcome these struggles.
That approach is the PuMP® Blueprint, created by Australia’s Stacey Barr
PuMP® is a rigorous and practical methodology that details how to:
- Clearly communicate goals to your team so they truly understand what they are contributing to.
- Generate lots of buy-in and excitement in your team for measuring and improving performance.
- Create useful and meaningful measures of performance that people use and value.
- Make lasting improvements in performance rather than putting Band-Aids on symptoms.
- Get tight alignment of measures to strategy, and not waste effort on irrelevant measures.
- Measure those intangible goals that are too important to track with trivial counts or milestones.
- Streamline your measurement and reporting process to reduce cost and effort and cycle time.
The PuMP® Blueprint Workshop will give you practical know-how in measuring performance, without the struggle!
At the workshop, you will:
- Discover the how-to tools and techniques that will put a stop to the struggles you are having now.
- Practice the tools and techniques so you go back to work knowing how to implement what you learned.
- Connect with other organizations to form a community of practice.
“Louise, your PuMP® Blueprint Workshop was certainly one of the most “ready to use” and useful tool sets I have ever been given via training.”
Public Safety Canada
“Day 3 of PuMP® workshop is invaluable! Practicing what we had just learned with our own goals built our team’s confidence and capacity dramatically. The PuMP® tools became more familiar, and we found them easier to use when we got back to our workplace. Thank you Louise, for your wonderfully intuitive and extremely clear facilitator skills.”
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
“Thank you for the excellent PuMP training this week. This is the first performance measurement training that has given me practical ideas and tools that I’ll be able to implement back at the office. It’s refreshing to learn both solid theory and tangible ways to make it real. I left the training with a list of action items that I fully plan on pursuing over the coming weeks and months.”
Manager, Corporate Management branch – Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Government of Canada