The Results Immersion Workshop
Make your existing strategy easier to communicate, measure and execute.
After spending weeks developing their new strategy, too many leaders fool themselves into thinking their strategy is perfectly clear to those tasked with executing it.
One fundamental problem is the way strategy is written. The language used is more likely to confuse, overwhelm and discourage the people you are expecting to achieve it.
“When my CEO is in the room, I seem to understand the strategy. After she leaves, I am back to guessing”
New client team member shares her past experience
The Results Immersion Workshop’s Purpose
To shift leaders’ mindsets in a way that fundamentally improves how an organization communicates, measures and executes strategy.
What leaders do in the workshop:
- With expert licensed PuMP® facilitation, leaders translate the existing strategy into performance results through a proven and rigorous conversation process that develops new leadership skills
- Map the performance results translated from your vision, mission and strategic goals so what is most important to achieve, and the relationships between them, are clear to all
- Plan next steps
- create buy-in to your organization’s strategic direction
- design meaningful measures for your strategic direction
- cascade your organization-wide results to your departments
The Workshop’s Outcome
Learn More About The Results Immersion Workshop
Who the results immersion workshop is for:
- Your Board and/or Executive Team who have an existing strategy, or
- A Senior leader of one department or division who wants to improve how they align their team to strategy and improve performance.
$15,000 plus applicable taxes and expenses
This fee includes:
Advanced preparation, leadership interviews, client coordination, meeting design, expert facilitation of up to 12 leaders*, and post-session briefing notes, with a draft results map.
*more leaders can be added for an additional fee
Choose a platform:
- In-Person: 2-day workshop in a collaboration-friendly venue
- Virtually: Four half-days delivered on a collaborative online platform
The pre-requisites for the workshop:
- You have an existing strategy or business plan
- We agree on an approach to pre-session interviews with leaders
- At least one person in the organization is trained in PuMP® (preferred)
If you feel excited by the prospect of taking your existing strategic plan and translating it into a clear, focused strategic direction, get in touch with us now.